Resilience Training – Content Ideas
Build Resilience & Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
It’s a key skill for all employees as it helps us to cope with setbacks, challenges, difficult situations and the ever increasing demands绝味儿媳妇免费阅读 placed upon us.
More and more employees are under more pressure and stress at work绝味儿媳妇免费阅读 than at any time previous in history.
Our building resilience training course is a 1-day in-house workshop and will provide all delegates with a toolbox of techniques and strategies to become more resilient.
Below are indicative training topics.
Select which ones you would like to make up your course or tell us what you need.
What Is Resilience?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- Why is it important?
- The latest research about well-being
- How resilient are you?
Wellbeing At Work
- What impacts your wellbeing at work?
- Work demands and their impacts
- What can you control at work?
- What can’t you control at work?
Managing Pressure & Stress
- Understanding the differences between pressure and stress
- How to recognise the physical, emotional and behavioural symptoms of stress
- The 6 potential sources of workplace pressure identified by the HSE
- Stress management
Managing Your Time
- Where does all the time go?
- Time planning and prioritisation
- Developing a system that works for you
- Learn how to say NO
Techniques To Employ
- Resilience building techniques
- Zones of concern and control
- How to recognise the warning signals for stress and burnout
- Building your confidence and purposefulness
- Creating a support network
- What are you going to do more of?
- What are you going to do less of?
- What are you going to start doing?
- What are you going to stop doing?
Here are some of our clients in the private and non-profit sector绝味儿媳妇免费阅读 that we have delivered training to
COMMERCIAL CLIENT EXAMPLES
NON-PROFIT CLIENT EXAMPLES
Learn more about
our in-house training
and why choose MTD
as your provider
Get In Touch!
If you have got some training requirements in mind please call us on 0333 320 2883 or complete the online form below and tell us about what they are and we’ll get back to you with some options and costs.